The lady at UCI was kind enough to get us in at 7:45am... the first appointment of the day. I slept terrible b/c I was afraid I wouldn't wake up in time and stress about the test. But, we did get up and out in time, even dad. He spent the night so he could watch Dylan in the car while we went in.
We made it in time and still had to wait 30 minutes. The doctor was the same that assessed Dylan. They did the measurements and said the as far as the nose goes, Baby does have a nose and to measure the nose is impossible b/c of Baby's age and Ethnic differences in noses. Luckily, the other doctor said outloud what the Nuchal measurement was, b/c NTD Labs would not let them change anything. They got the same measurement.. 1.6cm. She said that she thinks that the baby is fine and not to worry.
They also suggested for our peace of mind, to get the quad screen test instead of the triple screen. It is basically the same as the triple screen, but incorporates the Nuchal test and comes back with a more accurate result. We have to wait for 16 weeks, but I am going to talk to my doctor and get that done!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment