Monday, March 24, 2008

Doctor Appointment Today!

I had my regular OB/GYN appointment today with Dr. Glaser. He reminds me of Billy Bob Thornton! LOL He is really nice though.

I gained 2 lbs and am 149lbs. 1lb. short of having to move the big bottom weight :P

I also explained about the Nuchal test and he was not happy about it either and concerned that the doctor had not sent them anything yet. We was professional about it, but I could tell he was pissed about the other doctor trying to drum up business by telling me that they were not qualified to do a Level II ultrasound b/c of my age. They wrote me prescription so I could go to UCI for a 2nd opinion.

He also tried to listen to Baby's heartbeat, but the doppler was acting up, so we went across the hall for a quick ultrasound to make sure Baby was ok. And of coarse Baby was!

No comments: