Sunday, January 20, 2008

The test

On January 19, 2008, I decided to take the test... be it 5 days early. My boobs were sore and I was ready to cry at anything. Anything means getting emotional reading the Vegetarians Guide to Disney World.

I took the test in the morning and then put in my drawer. I put Dylan in the bath and then got myself ready to take a shower. I decided to go look in the drawer and was shocked that there were 2 pink lines. One was very light, but it was still there! I was beside myself with joy! Considering this was only the 2nd test taken while trying and I took tons with Dylan.

I didn't tell Brian right away as I was trying to think of a creative way to tell him. He went to NAMM that day, so I could have some time to think. I decided since that baby was due on Oct. 3rd, to make him some birthday cupcakes.

Sounded good, unless you have an almost 4 year old that was too excited to get his cupcake and a daddy that missed his son all day. Before Dylan went upstairs, I made him go and give Brian the test and tell him Happy Birthday.

No comments: